Experts in both underground and open-pit mining, our licensed engineers and professional geologists provide their proficiency with base and precious metals and rare-earth minerals. These practitioners work with clients to discover a project’s potential value by developing conceptual designs for mines, processing areas, and infrastructure.
We then develop prefeasibility and feasibility studies to further evaluate geological engineering, consider alternative mining methods, and refine technical approaches, all while assessing environmental and social risk mitigation strategies, tailings management, and associated infrastructure. With this critical information in hand, we can begin to estimate capital and operating expenses and make informed decisions on projects.
Our people support clients as they make exploration decisions. We counsel them as they embark on the most crucial steps:
- Explore and plan projects that consider all stages of the mining cycle
- Map geological features
- Survey sites for geophysical characteristics
- Perform geochemical sampling
- Conduct exploration, sampling, and assaying
- Estimate mineral resources
- Prepare technical reports (JORC, NI43-101, S-K 1300)