Automotive manufacturers face a host of issues each day, including process safety, supply-chain issues, vapor intrusion, and stakeholder relations. They need comprehensive advice and support from engineers, ESG and financial experts, scientists, and environmental-management specialists.
Clients turn to Geosyntec for our broad experience and deep expertise. Our global product stewardship experts understand and navigate global product regulations, bans, restrictions, and reporting obligations. Our experts help clients with a myriad of issues across many disciplines, including site location shortlisting and selection, transaction support, site development, permitting, remediation, and hazardous waste management.
With decades of experience remediating manufacturing facilities, we are adept at working in critical areas with minimal or no disruptions. To accomplish this, we rely on the latest technologies, including less invasive passive sampling and mitigation measures, often using methods our experts helped pioneer.
Whether addressing more common issues or innovating to solve new problems, we remain focused on our clients and their markets and responsive to their needs. Because many of our people have worked in global industry, we bring a deep knowledge of best practices, offering clients practical solutions rooted in sound science.
Our automotive clients include Ford, Tesla, General Motors, Toyota, Kia, Teleflex, Marelli, and Autonation.
Solutions for Automotive Clients
- Site Selection and development
- Chemical and Product Permitting and Compliance
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Issues (ESG)
- Due Diligence and Support of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk Assessment and Remediation
- Solutions for Emerging Contaminants, like PFAS
- Cutting-edge Vapor Intrusion Solutions
- Industrial Wastewater and Hazardous Waste Management
- Demolition and Deconstruction
- Sustainability and Energy Transition Services
- Electric Vehicle Lithium Battery Manufacturing