COVID-19 is impacting commercial, industrial, and government businesses across North America and the globe. These entities may seek relief from disrupted business operations using legal and insurance tools to minimize impacts to their operations. Geosyntec’s experts are experienced and prepared to support legal counsel and their clients through these uncertain times.
What We Offer
- Strategic environmental professionals who develop Best Management Practices (BMPs) that include rigorous disinfection protocols and verification designed to meet clients’ business needs and minimize liability consistent with their risk profile
- Skilled project managers who implement and document compliance with BMPs
- Testifying experts on SARS-CoV-2 data defensibility and compliance with disinfection guidance
- Microbiologists who specialize in the detection, identification, root cause analysis of microbial growth, and mitigation of damages and exposure risks from bacteria and fungi (molds), including pathogens such as Bacillus anthracis and Legionella pneumophila, in natural and built environments
- Analytical chemists with specialized experience in the analysis of DNA and RNA of bacterial and viral pathogens
- Certified safety professionals, virologists, and certified industrial hygienists with specific experience in disinfection protocols and workplace safety associated with pathogens, and development and implementation of business continuity and emergency response plans
- Regulatory professionals who can assist with obtaining temporary variances for environmental regulatory orders and development of evidence needed to support triggering the business income disruption insurance coverage as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak
The full range of services that Geosyntec offers the legal community can be found at: https://www.geosyntec.com/markets/legal-counsel
Nandra Weeks, P.E.
Nandra Weeks is a nationally recognized environmental engineer with more than 30 years of experience focused on environmental and regulatory compliance, human health and ecological risk management, environmental health and safety, industrial hygiene, air quality, and litigation support.
Sam Williams, P.G., CHG, CEM
Sam Williams is an expert scientist with more than 30 years of experience focused on environmental programs, strategic consulting services, litigation support, remedial strategies, investigations, and design, regulatory compliance, risk management, and cleanup of contaminated sites.