The Biden administration is committed to designating PFAS as a hazardous substance, which will have far reaching implications for users, transporters, and disposers of these substances.
Hear from an experienced panel as they discuss the prevalence of PFAS and the methods and costs of disposal, anticipated regulations under the Biden administration, and consequences of these new regulations and steps to take now to mitigate regulatory risk.
- Geosyntec Authors: Seth Kellog
- All Authors: Seth Kellog, Geosyntec Consultants; Bonnie Allyn Barnett, Faegre Drinker, and Brandon Kirkham; Faegre Drinker Consulting.
- Title: Webinar Hosted by Faegre Drinker
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Citation: Seth Kellogg, P.G. (New Jersey) will present"PFAS as a Hazardous Substance: Impacts and Next Steps" at a webinar hosted by Faegre Drinker at 1-2 p.m. ET on January 22, 2021.
- Date: January 22, 2021
- Location: Webinar
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation