What you need to know about the addition of certain Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) to the Emergency Planning and Community Right‐to‐Know Act (EPCRA) Section 313 Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) list.
The USEPA added 172 PFAS chemicals to the TRI list in early 2020. If your facility manufactured, processed or otherwise used one of these TRI-listed PFAS at or above the reporting threshold of 100 lb during CY2020, your facility is required to prepare and submit a TRI report to your state and the USEPA by July 1, 2021 unless exempt. Potential TRI reporters should be tracking and collecting data now that covers CY2020 to enable a thorough report applicability evaluation.
- Geosyntec Authors: Kenneth Yass
- All Authors: Kenneth Yass
- Title: The Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (MECC) at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Citation: Kenneth Yass, P.E., CHMM will present “EPCRA Changes (PFAS reporting under SARA 313)” at the Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (MECC) at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri at 10:00 AM on December 2, 2020.
- Date: December 2, 2020
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation