Building off a recent article in Stormwater Magazine on PFAS in surface water,
Mr. Steets will provide updates on the current state of our knowledge on PFAS in stormwater, the regulatory outlook related to PFAS in stormwater (emphasis on California), and the treatability of PFAS in stormwater. This update coalesces knowledge gained through Mr. Steets' nationwide experience addressing PFAS in stormwater, through characterization monitoring, treatability assessment, source investigation, regulatory negotiation, source control, and treatment control work.
- Geosyntec Authors: Brandon Steets, (Presenting); Elisabeth Hawley, P.E. (Moderating)
- All Authors: Brandon Steets, Geosyntec Consultants; Lisa Krammer, Weston Solutions, Inc.; Bridgette Reddington, NV5, Inc.
- Title: California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) 2020 Virtual Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design, Water and Natural Resources
- Citation: Several Geosyntec staff members will present at the California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) 2020 Virtual Conference on September 15 and 16, 2020.
- Date: September 15 and 16, 2020
- Location: Online
- Publication Type: Course Instruction