This panel will discuss how future post-fire responses
will likely be funded and conducted driven by budget shortfalls. The 2019 Murrieta CA Tenaja Fire post-fire mitigation response will be used as an example of one community's response and is envisioned as a future model.
- Geosyntec Authors: Miguel Parames, Kathleen Harrison
- All Authors: Miguel Parames, Kathleen Harrison, Geosyntec Consultants; Robert Leeper, Leeper Aerial; Ivan Hollar, City of Murietta; Mike Harding, Independent Consultant
- Title: California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) 2020 Virtual Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design, Water and Natural Resources
- Citation: Several Geosyntec staff members will present at the California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) 2020 Virtual Conference on September 15 and 16, 2020.
- Date: September 16, 2020
- Location: Online
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation