The advent of lower cost and industrial grade original equipment manufacturer (OEM) FTIR interferometers allow for optically compact, small footprint CEM/CPM designs that are more robust and easier to install, automate and maintain.
This webinar outlines the latest in FTIR-CEM/CPM components and how they are best implemented depending on industry specific applications, process emission chemistries and data streaming/control requirements. Proper EPA and ASTM certified field installation, calibration and auditing procedures will be discussed, and existing real-world applications (as currently operated and maintained by the course instructor) will be presented.
- Geosyntec Authors: Curtis Laush
- All Authors: Curtis Laush
- Title: The Air & Waste Management Association Webinar
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control
- Citation: Curtis Laush, Ph.D. (Tennessee) will present "FTIR-CEM Applications, O&M Concerns, Data Management and Process Control" in the Air & Waste Management Association Webinar from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT on August 20, 2020.
- Date: August 20, 2020
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation