In an effort to proactively evaluate new stormwater management practices and minimize potable water use, Orange County, through a public-private collaboration, obtained an innovative stormwater harvesting treatment train system.
This session will provide an overview of the system including design, critical components, and initial monitoring results.
- Geosyntec Authors: Mike Hardin
- All Authors: Mike Hardin, Geosyntec Consultants; Grace Chua Corn, Orange County
- Title: Florida Stormwater Association's (FSA) 2020 Annual Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design
- Citation: Mark Ellard, P.E., CFM, D.WRE, ENV SP; and Mike Hardin, Ph.D., P.E., CFM (Florida) will deliver four presentations at the Florida Stormwater Association's (FSA) 2020 Annual Conference on July 15-17, 2020.
- Date: July 15-17, 2020
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation