The City of St. Augustine is the oldest continuously occupied settlement in the US.
The City is at risk with rising sea levels impacting numerous historic sites, cultural resources and infrastructure. The City has initiated resiliency efforts to address these challenges including a Master Plan to prioritize the existing stormwater outfalls for retrofitting.
- Geosyntec Authors: Mark Ellard
- All Authors: Mark Ellard, Geosyntec Consultants; Jessica Beach, City of St. Augustine
- Title: Florida Stormwater Association's (FSA) 2020 Annual Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design
- Citation: Mark Ellard, P.E., CFM, D.WRE, ENV SP; and Mike Hardin, Ph.D., P.E., CFM (Florida) will deliver four presentations at the Florida Stormwater Association's (FSA) 2020 Annual Conference on July 15-17, 2020.
- Date: July 15-17, 2020
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation