Stormwater partnerships serve as a unique opportunity to take the challenges associated with municipal Clean Water Act compliance and turn them into community assets that can aggregate funding and support environmental enhancement, support social equity and strengthen local economies.
This roundtable will share specific examples, strategies, and tactics for achieving multiple benefits for communities.
- Geosyntec Authors: Ken Susilo
- All Authors: Ken Susilo, Geosyntec Consultants; Greg Cannito,Corvias
- Title: P3 Water Summit Virtual Conference on July 8-9, 2020
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design
- Citation: Ken Susilo, P.E., CPSWQ (California) will moderate a session and present during a roundtable at the P3 Water Summit Virtual Conference on July 8-9, 2020.
- Date: July 8-9, 2020
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation