Stormwater presents an intriguing combination of both need and growing opportunity for public-private partnerships of different forms and scales.
The needs of industry and government (infrastructure owners) include responding to stringent stormwater permit requirements, depleted groundwater basins, climate adaptation, and mitigation to support major civil works. Opportunities include the availability of new State and local funding measures, watershed-based alternative compliance approaches, and coordination with transportation and other agencies. Successful project examples have included integration of fairness, equity and economic and social justice into the fabric of project delivery. This panel will include local governments, developers, and innovators seeking to create opportunities for accelerated implementation of multi-benefit solutions.
- Geosyntec Authors: Ken Susilo
- All Authors: Ken Susilo
- Title: P3 Water Summit Virtual Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design
- Citation: Ken Susilo, P.E., CPSWQ (California) will moderate a session and present during a roundtable at the P3 Water Summit Virtual Conference on July 8-9, 2020.
- Date: July 8-9, 2020
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation