Businesses must consider a variety of factors when weighing investments in carbon management projects and technologies, including markets, regulations, costs, revenue, location and partners.
This panel will explore emerging market opportunities in carbon emissions management and the ways that these projects and technologies can become an investable business model.
- Geosyntec Authors: Lynn McGuire
- All Authors: Lynn McGuire, Geoysntec Consultants; Lars-Erik Gaertner, Linde; Xavier Pettiau, Lhoist; Algert Prifti, Black & Veatch; Lee Solsbery, ERM
- Title: 2020 Institute of Clean Air Companies (ICAC) Clean Air Summit's meeting
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Energy Transition and Carbon Reduction
- Citation: Lynn McGuire, P.E. (California) will be a panelist presenting on the topic "Creating an Investable Business Model for Carbon Emissions Management" for the 2020 Institute of Clean Air Companies (ICAC) Clean Air Summit's meeting on June 17, 2020.
- Date: June 17, 2020
- Publication Type: Panel Participation