A Round Table discussion among leading members of the environmental community about how COVID-19 is affecting the general practice of environmental law – as well as discussion of worker safety issues and COVID-19.
- Geosyntec Authors: Randy Brandt
- All Authors: Randy Brandt, Geosyntec Consultants; J. Tom Boer, Hunton Andrews Kurth; David D. Cooke, Allen Matkins; Susan M. Gallardo, GSI Environmental; Maureen F. Gorsen, Alston & Bird; Peggy Otum, WilmerHale; Andrea P. Sumits, Environmental General Counsel; William F. Tarantino, Morrison & Foerster; Emel Washwani, SWRCB; William D. Wick, Wactor & Wick
- Title: Bar Association of San Francisco Master Series
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: COVID-19 Services
- Citation: Randy Brandt, P.G. (California) was invited by the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) to present as a panelist on a live webinar workshop entitled "COVID-19 and Environmental Law-Master Series Roundtable" on April 23, 2020.
- Date: April 23, 2020
- Location: Webinar
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation