The Stormwater, Watershed, and Receiving Water Quality Modeling manual provides straightforward guidance on a broad spectrum of modeling tools and their capabilities.
Its contents offer past, present, and future perspectives of stormwater quality modeling and outline criteria for selecting the appropriate model based on project or task. Complete with detailed examples of stormwater, watershed, and receiving water quality models, this up-to-date resource is an essential tool for those engaged in the planning and design of urban stormwater management plans, watershed implementation plans, or other water quality management plans.
- Geosyntec Authors: Rishab Mahajan
- All Authors: Rishab Mahajan
- Title: Stormwater, Watershed, and Receiving Water Quality Modeling
- Event or Publication: Publication
- Practice Areas: Watershed and Water Quality Studies and Modeling
- Citation: Rishab Mahajan, P.E., CFM (Illinois) coauthored a manual entitled Stormwater, Watershed, and Receiving Water Quality Modeling published by the Water Environment Federation (WEF) on March 9, 2020.
- Date: March 9, 2020
- Publication Type: Journal Article