How will climate change impact the Pacific Northwest?
For stormwater impacts, heavy rainfall events are projected to become more intense over time. With help from the UW Climate Impacts Group, local jurisdictions and stormwater professionals are assessing the impact of urban and rural runoff, stream response and BMP performance under different climate scenarios and the projected increase in heavy precipitation.
- Geosyntec Authors: Christian Nilsen, Geosyntec Consultants
- All Authors: Christian Nilsen, Geosyntec Consultants; Jeff Burkey, King County; Guillaume Mauger, University of Washington; James Robertson, The Nature Conservancy
- Title: Managing Stormwater
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design
- Citation: Robert Anderson, LHG, CWRE (Washington), Christian Nilsen, P.E. (Washington), and Myles Gray (Oregon) will be presenting at the Managing Stormwater in Washington at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center in Tacoma, Washington on March 11, 2020.
- Date: February 11, 2020
- Location: Tacoma, Washington
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation