This presentation will focus on the environmental due diligence process for the acquisition and divestiture of commercial/industrial properties.
A background on the Phase I and Phase II ESA requirements, as it relates to All-Appropriate Inquiries and related ASTM Standards, and associated CERCLA liability will be presented. The presentation will include a discussion on common pitfalls and hot topics, such as emerging contaminants, vapor intrusion, reporting obligations, and a discussion of anticipated changes to the upcoming new version of the ASTM Standard 1527-13.
- Geosyntec Authors: Kaitlyn Rhonehouse, Mark Johnson
- All Authors: Kaitlyn Rhonehouse, Mark Johnson
- Title: Louisiana Environmental Conference and Trade Fair
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Environmental Planning and Management
- Citation: Lance Fontenot, Ph.D. (Louisiana) will present "Nutritional Intervention: Antioxidants for Optimum Health and Modulation of the Toxicity of Environmental Pollutants," and Kaitlyn Rhonehouse, P.E. (North Carolina) and Mark Johnson (Maryland) will present "Navigating the Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process" at the Louisiana Environmental Conference and Trade Fair at the Cajundome Convention Center in Lafayette, Louisiana on March 19, 2020.
- Date: March 19, 2020
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation