This panel will discuss the relevant factors considered by the EPA to list a Superfund site and potentially to reopen a remediated Superfund site during the subsequent five-year review process, including the vapor intrusion pathway, emerging contaminants, such as PFAS, and the groundwater conduit theory.
- Geosyntec Authors: Chase Holton
- All Authors: Chase Holton, Geosyntec Consultants; Alana E. Fortna, Babst Calland Clements & Zomnir PC; Ilene M. Munk, Foley & Mansfield PLLP
- Title: DRI's Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Remediation, Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
- Citation: Chase Holton, Ph.D., P.E. (Colorado) will present "Factors Affecting CERCLA Sites: From Site Listing to the Five-Year Review" at DRI's Toxic Torts and Environmental Law at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona on February 20, 2020.
- Date: February 20, 2020
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation