Solid waste agencies evaluate costs and expenses while under pressure to deliver services at low rates.
The article describes the use of financial modelling techniques for evaluating projected infrastructure needs. The article provides a walkthrough of this type of Pro Forma Model program using a case study of a solid waste rate analysis for the City of Wauchula, Florida. This technique is a key aspect of Geosyntec's solid waste advisory practice area.
- Geosyntec Authors: Marc Rogoff
- All Authors: Marc Rogoff, Geosyntec Consultants; Laurel C. Ureña, Montani Semper Liberi, LLC
- Title: American Public Works Association (APWA) publication
- Event or Publication: Publication
- Practice Areas: Solid Waste Recycling Facilities
- Citation: Marc Rogoff, Ph.D. (Florida) coauthored a paper entitled "What's the Use of Doing Solid Waste Rate Analysis?" that was published in the American Public Works Association (APWA) publication, Florida Public Works, on pages18-19 in the Fall 2019 edition.
- Date: Fall 2019
- Publication Type: Journal Article