SERDP and ESTCP have funded research and demonstrations for treatment of contaminated groundwater for over 20 years.
In more recent years, these demonstrated technologies have been transitioned for use throughout the DoD. This session will highlight recent field demonstrations of contaminated groundwater characterization and treatment. Specifically, this session will provide a DoD perspective of groundwater treatment and present demonstration projects that cover issues dealing with remedial amendment delivery, treatment of complex media including fractured rock matrices, and characterization of degradation pathways for evaluation of natural attenuation.
- Geosyntec Authors: Silvia Mancini
- All Authors: Silvia Mancini
- Title: SERDP ESTCP Symposium 2019
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
- Citation: Geosyntec will deliver three technical presentations and present 10 posters at the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) Symposium 2019 in Washington D.C. on December 3-5, 2019.
- Date: December 3-5, 2019
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation