This session will explore different conceptual site models for vapour intrusion and various techniques for assessment of the VI pathway.
We will review challenges with VI assessment such as spatial and temporal variability and background sources and how to overcome these challenges. In addition, various mitigation techniques will be discussed and how the conceptual site model influences the type and size of the mitigation system required.
- Geosyntec Authors: Paul Nicholson
- All Authors: Paul Nicholson
- Title: Australian Land & Groundwater Association
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Remediation
- Citation: Paul Nicholson, P.Eng (Ontario) will lead a webinar entitled "Optimization of Vapour Intrusion Investigations and Mitigation" organized by the Australian Land & Groundwater Association on at 11:00 a.m. on October 10, 2019.
- Date: October 10, 2019
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation