Heavy rains in February 2017 led to massive damage of the main and emergency spillways at the approximately 50-year old Oroville Dam, owned and operated by the California Department of Water Resources.
This panel will focus on the fast-paced and impressive recovery effort, which resulted in successful use of the main spillway in early April 2019.
- Geosyntec Authors: Danielle Kerper
- All Authors: Danielle Kerper
- Title: 35th Annual Environmental Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Levees, Dams, and Subsurface Hydraulic Barriers
- Citation: Danielle Kerper, P.G., QSD, QSP, QISP (California) will moderate two sessions and Dottie Metcalf-Lindenburger (Washington) will deliver a keynote presentation at the 35th Annual Environmental Conference at the San Diego Convention Center in California on October 1-2, 2019.
- Date: October 1-2, 2019
- Location: San Diego
- Publication Type: Panel Participation