How the environmental control and life support (ECLS) system
of the International Space Station reuses wastewater and other consumables to reduce costs, and how that mindset applies to our spaceship earth and environmental work.
- Geosyntec Authors: Dottie Metcalf-Lindenburger
- All Authors: Dottie Metcalf-Lindenburger
- Title: 35th Annual Environmental Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Low Impact Development, Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Practices
- Citation: Danielle Kerper, P.G., QSD, QSP, QISP (California) will moderate two sessions and Dottie Metcalf-Lindenburger (Washington) will deliver a keynote presentation at the 35th Annual Environmental Conference at the San Diego Convention Center in California on October 1-2, 2019.
- Date: October 1-2, 2019
- Location: San Diego
- Publication Type: Platform Presentation