This workshop introduces fundamental concepts, approaches, and technologies of wastewater/water management to engineers, managers, and scientists.
The workshop includes discussion of conservation, technologies, regulations, and sustainability. Participants work in groups to design a water reduction/reuse solution for a mixed-use industrial park. Participants will leave the workshop with the concepts and framework to develop a water reduction/reuse program in their facilities.
- Geosyntec Authors: Joseph Cleary
- All Authors: Joseph Cleary
- Title: Value: Industrial Sustainability Projects for Water, Energy, and Residuals
- Event or Publication: Water Environment Federation's Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC)
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Citation: Geosyntec will be well represented at the Water Environment Federation's Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC) at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois on September 21-25, 2019.
- Date: Sept. 22, 2019 at 9:15-9:45 a.m.
- Location: Chicago, Illinois