Chuck's presentation was focused on improving safety culture and utilizing the latest data management and engineering tools to assist with culture improvement.
It began by discussing the need for safety stewardship throughout all levels within a company, and included peer-to-peer safety observations and how to make it easy to report good catches and safety issues. Chuck also covered data management, remote monitoring sensors and tools that can assist with emergency response, due diligence, waste management, geotechnical, compliance, audit, and other environmental tasks, including using technology to forecast possible hazards on job sites.
- Geosyntec Authors: Chuck Whisman
- All Authors: Chuck Whisman
- Title: Using Behavior-Based Safety & Data Management to Improve Your Safety Culture
- Event or Publication: Marcellus Shale Coalition Health and Safety Committee Meeting
- Practice Areas: Manufacturing
- Citation: Chuck Whisman, P.E. (Pennsylvania) presented "Using Behavior-Based Safety & Data Management to Improve Your Safety Culture" at the Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC) Health & Safety Meeting on August 14, 2019.
- Date: August 14, 2019