The panel will showcase the ITRC document "Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Performance Evaluation" and provide participants with an overview of this new centralized resource for information on stormwater BMP effectiveness. The event will cover guidance on post-construction BMP screening, selection, installation, operation, and monitoring and maintenance; case study examples that apply the guidance and its associated BMP selection tool (including guidance on using the BMP performance data contained therein); and answers to questions. The target audience for this panel event is primarily state and local regulators during stormwater BMP screening, selection, design, installation, operation, and maintenance and monitoring. Others working on post-construction stormwater management will benefit as well.
- Geosyntec Authors: Brandon Steets
- All Authors: Brandon Steets, The other panelists are Allison Dunaway, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality; Patrick Hsieh, Dalton Olmsted & Fuglevand, Inc.; and Douglas Howie, Washington Department of Ecology. Other members from the ITRC project team will also participate as facilitators and online Q&A support.
- Title: Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Performance Evaluation
- Event or Publication: Online ITRC Panel Event: Stormwater Best Management Practices Performance Evaluation
- Practice Areas: Water and Wastewater System Planning, Engineering, and Design
- Citation: Brandon Steets, P.E. (California) will serve as a panel member and trainer/presenter for the online Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council (ITRC) Panel Event: Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Performance Evaluation from 1-2 p.m. EDT on September 10, 2019.
- Date: September 10, 2019
- Location: Online