In an era where the mantra of "doing more with less" is on the lips of most political decision-makers,
it is critical to assess the financial performance of operating and proposed solid waste programs. Rate modeling is a useful analytical item in a solid waste manager's tool box.
- Geosyntec Authors: Marc Rogoff,
- All Authors: Marc Rogoff, Laurel C. Ureña
- Title: What is the Use of Doing Solid Waste Rate Analysis?
- Event or Publication: Waste Management Magazine
- Practice Areas: Waste Management Planning, Engineering, and Design
- Citation: Waste Management Magazine on pages 54-56 of volume 10
- Date: August 2, 2019