This before and after look on brownfield redevelopment will discuss the technologies used, the positive effect on the environment, and lastly, how it impacted economic growth, created jobs, and revitalized communities.
- Geosyntec Authors: Matthew Jenny
- All Authors: Matthew Jenny, Geosyntec Consultants; Stanford Lummus, S&ME; and Matt Geary, Minerals Technologies
- Title: 3.2 Optimizing Remediation: Case Studies in Mitigation Techniques
- Event or Publication: Georgia Environmental Conference
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Date: August 21, 2019 at 4:30-5:45 p.m.
- Location: Jekyll Island, Georgia