This session will provide information on a number of topics relevant to sites being addressed under Georgia EPD's Land Protection Branch remediation programs.
Speakers will provide updates on several technical guidance documents, including soil-to-groundwater migration (leaching) guidance, area averaging guidance, and vapor intrusion guidance. The session will also provide a review of the cooperative guidance development process being carried out by the Vapor Intrusion Technical Advisory Committee.
- Geosyntec Authors: Chris Saranko
- All Authors: Chris Saranko, Geosyntec Consultants; David Hayes and Sarah Visser, Georgia EPD
- Title: 1.4 Georgia EPD's Land Branch Guidance
- Event or Publication: Georgia Environmental Conference
- Practice Areas: Environmental Planning and Management
- Date: August 21, 2019 at 1:15-2:30 p.m.
- Location: Jekyll Island, Georgia