Their presentation detailed a coal-fired steam electric power plant water balance study being conducted to develop a computational model for compliance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency effluent limitation guidelines.
The AIChE Midwest Regional Conference (MRC) continues into its ninth year. Organized by the Chicago Local Section and hosted by the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), the MRC provides an opportunity for engineers and scientists in the region to learn about new technologies and network with others in the region. A particular objective of the conference is to build technical relationships between industrial practitioners, and governmental and academic researchers.
- Geosyntec Authors: Jarad Champion and Mike Hickey
- All Authors: Jarad Champion and Mike Hickey
- Title: AIChE Midwest Regional Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources' Water Management
- Citation: University of Illinois in Chicago on March 1, 2017
- Date: 2017
- Location: Chicago, Illinois