His presentation will discuss the latest trends in industrial water reuse. The discussion will include a review of key drivers, water reuse approaches, current technologies, risk assessment approaches, and design system process issues. Case studies will feature water reuse projects in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and refinery industries. The tools and approaches used for water balances, technology evaluation, treatability testing, decision making and cost estimating tools including the "true costs of water" will also be presented.
The NJWEA Tech Transfer Seminar is a major event on our industry's calendar. The September 2016 Seminar was attended by 900 water quality professionals. In addition to the 23 technical sessions, tabletop exhibits will offer supporting manufacturer representatives and professional firms the opportunity to meet and get up to date on new products and services. The accommodations, food and hospitality at the Sheraton are the backdrop for a varied and technically excellent program.
- Geosyntec Authors: Joe Cleary
- All Authors: Joe Cleary
- Title: Winter Technology Transfer Seminar
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Water Management
- Citation: Sheraton Eatontown at Eatontown, New Jersey on March 7, 2017
- Date: 2017
- Location: Eatontown, New Jersey