Our team has been conducting one of the largest private audit programs in the United States, having performed construction site stormwater inspections at over 2,000 sites in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico over the past 10 years for a large private retail developer. Using this experience, we have developed a course that will provide an overview of how to setup a compliance audit program for your company that will help ensure your construction sites are meeting the requirements of your state or federal Construction National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit program.
- List the key compliance items in a NPDES General Permit
- Describe the main components of a properly developed Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Understand the steps necessary to develop a program for NPDES compliance
For more information regarding the network, visit: IECA 2017 Environmental Connection
- Geosyntec Authors: Andrea Braga and Ganesh Krishnan
- All Authors: Andrea Braga and Ganesh Krishnan
- Title: 2017 Environmental Connection Conference in Atlanta
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management
- Citation: Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, Georgia in Room 113/114 at 9:10 a.m. on February 22, 2017.
- Date: 2017
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia