Geosyntec will sponsor a Minnesota State Bar Association program event entitled "Environmental and Energy Law and Policy under a Trump Administration," a Continuing Legal Education (CLE) event for the Minnesota State Bar Association at the Lockridge Grindal Nauen PLLP in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on January 19, 2017.
Change and uncertainty appear to be two of the outcomes of the recent presidential election. This may be especially true for the area of environmental and energy law and policy. A distinguished panel has been assembled to discuss the possible direction the Trump administration might take with respect to environmental regulation and enforcement, climate policy, energy issues and more.
- Geosyntec Authors: Paul Brookner and Eric Tollefsrud
- All Authors: Paul Brookner and Eric Tollefsrud
- Title: Minnesota State Bar Association Program Event
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Environmental and Energy Law and Policy
- Citation: Minneapolis, Minnesota from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on January 19, 2017
- Date: 2017
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota