- Learn about a proposed High Resolution Site Characterization (HRSC) method for PFAS
- Gain an understanding on fate and transport of PFAS compounds from an experienced expert
- Learn about a new ex-situ remediation option for PFAS compounds
- Get a state-of-the-art overview of analysis, treatment, and remediation options for PFAS compounds
Learn more about the webinar, including registration. The registration deadline is January 31st and space is filling up.
The Society of American Military Engineers leads collaborative efforts to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges. Founded in 1920, SAME unites public and private sector individuals and organizations from across the architecture, engineering, construction, environmental and facility management, cyber security, project planning, contracting and acquisition, and related disciplines in support of national security.
- Geosyntec Authors: Rula Deeb
- All Authors: Rula Deeb
- Title: Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Event or Publication: Publication
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites, Environmental Management
- Citation: webinar hosted by the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) on February 1, 2017
- Date: 2017