The Emerging Contaminants Summit (March 1-2, 2016 in Westminster, CO) is a brand new conference dedicated to the latest developments in the detection, fate and transport, risk assessment, treatment and regulation of emerging contaminants.
The summit draws leaders and key stakeholders from academia, government, and regulators, as well as site owners, private consulting agencies and various other environmental professionals. The purpose is to discuss the mitigation of emerging contaminants across all environmental media, including surface water, groundwater, drinking water, wastewater, recycled water and soils. Geosyntec Consultants is proud to develop the Summit's technical program and to support the Summit as a Platinum Sponsor. We are pleased to share our discounted registration rate with our clients and colleagues.
- Geosyntec Authors: Bruce Marvin
- All Authors: Bruce Marvin
- Title: The Emerging Contaminants Summit
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites
- Citation: March 1-2, 2016 in Westminster, CO
- Date: 2016
- Location: Westminster, CO