This year's sessions will be held in Tampa in February and in San Francisco in March and September.
Mike is a longtime instructor for the Princeton Groundwater courses, this being his twelfth year; Doug has been teaching portions of the courses for the past five years. In addition to Mike and Doug, additional instructors include:
- Robert Cleary of Princeton Groundwater, Inc.,
- John Cherry of the University of Guelph,
- Bernard Kueper of Queen's University, and
- David Kaminski of QED Environmental Systems.
The Princeton Groundwater courses are the established standard among groundwater training courses and the instructors, including Mike and Doug, are recognized as six of the leading experts and teachers in the field.
- Geosyntec Authors: Mike Kavanaugh and Doug Larson
- All Authors: Mike Kavanaugh and Doug Larson
- Title: Princeton Groundwater Hydrology Course
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources; Water Management
- Citation: Tampa, March 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Tampa