Also part of the SGA's conference, Brandon Mogan, P.E. (Senior Engineer – Columbia, South Carolina) will be co-presenting the "Technology Advancements: UAVs/Drones" session; scheduled for Thursday, February 4th at 9:10 AM EST.
Brandon has been Geosyntec's lead in developing UAV/drone application systems for remote sensing, photogrammetry, and thermal imaging.
- Geosyntec Authors: Brandon Mogan
- All Authors: Brandon Mogan
- Title: Southern Gas Association's (SGA) Technical Conference on Environmental Permitting and Construction
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management; Water and Natural Resources; Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Citation: Thursday, February 4th at 9:10 AM EST
- Date: 2016
- Location: Savannah, Georgia