The conference will be in Seattle at the Bell Harbor Conference Center, and will include multiple tracks aimed to address the variety of professional and personal challenges faced by women in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) field.
Sessions are intended to encourage dialogue and will highlight strategic planning, organizational design, new technical trends, and personal development. More than 800 people from around the country are expected to attend.
She will give the following presentations throughout the course of the conference:
- Breaking Down Stigmas and Building Awareness: Mental Health
- Engineering Consulting 101 (joint presentation with WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff)
- Indoor Air Quality: Vapor Intrusion
- Advancing your SWE Career: SWE Mentorship Program
Tasha currently serves as the President of the Orange County Section of the SWE, and she heads the development and growth of the Region B Mentoring Program.
For more information about the conference, please visit their website at: http://abjconference.swe.org/
- Geosyntec Authors: asha Kamegai-Karadi
- All Authors: asha Kamegai-Karadi
- Title: Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Region ABJ 2016 Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Vapor Intrusion; Air Quality
- Citation: February 18-21, 2016.
- Date: 2016
- Location: Seattle