Megan Otto (California) and Brandon Steets (California) were recently published in the American Water Resources Association (AWRA) March issue of Water Resources IMPACT magazine.
Megan and Brandon are both members of the Los Angeles water resources practice. They co-authored the article with Paul Costa the Environmental Operations and Compliance Manager at The Boeing Company's Santa Susana Field Laboratory. The article is entitled "Using Subcatchment Monitoring Data to Prioritize Stormwater Treatment Control Placement: A New Statistical Methodology."
- Geosyntec Authors: Megan Otto (California) and Brandon Steets (California)
- All Authors: Megan Otto (California) and Brandon Steets (California)
- Title: American Water Resources Association : Water Resources IMPACT magazine
- Event or Publication: Publication
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources; Water Management
- Citation: March issue of Water Resources IMPACT magazine
- Date: 2016