Chris Robinson (United Kingdom) represented MMI Engineering, a division of Geosyntec Consultants while presenting at the Modelling Techniques for Optimizing Wastewater Treatment Plant Performance event at The Studio in Leeds, United Kingdom on April 21, 2016.
He presented his paper entitled "When Process Met Hydraulics" and the overall aim was to ensure that those attending understand the needs and limitations of each model, especially those that have found widespread usage in the UK. The event also examined the wide range of modelling tools available to aid in the design, operation and optimization of wastewater treatment processes.
- Geosyntec Authors: Chris Robinson
- All Authors: Chris Robinson
- Title: Modelling Techniques for Optimizing Wastewater Treatment Plant Performance event
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Citation: United Kingdom on April 21, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Leeds, United Kingdom