Rodolfo's papers "A Perspective on the Development of a Basis of Design for Evaluation of Seismically-induced Offshore Geohazards," and "Seismic Stability Performance of a Coastline Slope Beneath a Pipeline: A Case History of Onshore Observations for Offshore Application" will be part of the Seismic Design of Subsea Structures session.
Founded in 1969 and sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, the OTC is the premier event for professionals servicing the offshore energy industry. In 2015, more than 94,700 attendees from 130 countries gathered at the annual conference.
- Geosyntec Authors: Rodolfo Sancio
- All Authors: Rodolfo Sancio
- Title: Offshore Technology Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Citation: NRG Park in Houston, Texas on May 3, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Houston, Texas