Thursday, June 23, 2016, 8:00 AM Panel – TCC: CHE8 Chair: Michael Waguespack, Waldemar S. Nelson Vice Chair: Richard Leonhard, Project Consulting Services, Inc.
This panel will review Midstream Operations and challenges, specifically addressing the ecological, environmental, cultural, and administrative sensitive features associated with the initiation and implementation of Midstream Projects. The focus will be how the regulations associated with these features ultimately influence the construction schedule and design aspects of a project. Our experienced panelists include an oil & gas industry representative, a State regulator, and consultants (Biologist, Archeologist, & Environmental Engineer).
The topics include:
- Industry Overview
- Project Overview
- Ecological Features (Wetlands, T&E Species)
- Cultural Features (Archeological, Historical)
These topics relate directly to project issues and concerns for Midstream Operations. The presentations will provide timely information on the issues associated with these operations.
- Geosyntec Authors: Anica Haynes
- All Authors: Sean Atkins, Robert Ganczak, Kyle Balkum, James Eberwine, Anica Haynes,
- Title: Air & Waste Management Association's (A&WMA) Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Waste Management, Contaminated Sites, Environmental Management
- Citation: Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana on June 20-23, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana