David presented his paper, "Robustness in the Design of Offshore Structures," during a session which focused on Analysis, Inspection, and Maintenance.
The HSE is Great Britain's independent watchdog for work-related health, safety, and illness. It acts in the public interest to reduce work-related death and serious injury across workplaces.
The event, entitled "Structural Integrity Management in the North Sea – Continued Service Beyond the First 50 Years," brought regulators and structural integrity technical authorities of North Sea installations together to discuss key structural integrity management (SIM) related topics. They shared experiences from 50 years of offshore operations with a view to agreeing areas for further guidance due to evolving challenges.
- Geosyntec Authors: David Sanderson
- All Authors: David Sanderson
- Title: Health and Safety Executive (HSE)/Offshore Structural Integrity Technical Authority Engagement
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Facility Hazards and Risks
- Citation: July 26, 2016
- Date: 2016