Each will be playing a key role in a program concerning sediment dredging aimed at helping those who have remediation and/or infrastructure issues requiring sediment removal. Joe, a member of the the EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee, will serve as co-chair, and Jim will lead a presentation entitled "Sediment Management Challenges and Solutions for Urban Waterways" that will cover the unique challenges associated with managing contaminated sediments in an urban setting.
The program is sponsored by the Environmental Business Council of New England and will provide guidance on how owners can manage legal and financial risks associated with each phase of a dredging project. A representative from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will also be on hand to provide an overview of typical permitting processes for dredging projects.
- Geosyntec Authors: Joe Jeray, Jim Brinkman
- All Authors: Joe Jeray, Jim Brinkman
- Title: Environmental Business Council (EBC) New England, Inc. Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites, Environmental Management
- Citation: 7:30am till noon on September 13, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: McLane Middleton in Woburn, Massachusetts