Question to be Answered
• What does long-term (6- to 12-year) quarterly 24-hour indoor air sampling tell us about long-term and seasonal variability in VI at both single-family homes (with varying construction types) and apartment buildings?
- Geosyntec Authors: Jeff Kurtz, Dave Folkes
- Title: Analysis of Long-term Data from the CDOT MTL and Redfield Sites
- Event or Publication: AEHS International Conference on Soils, Sediments and Water-EPA VI Workshop
- Practice Areas: Vapor Intrusion
- Date: 2013
- Location: San Diego, California