Government facilities, universities, libraries, museums and hotels are trusted places people count on to be safe and secure. Geosyntec can help you prepare to reopen in a way to preserve the public trust that your facilities are safe again for your staff, faculty, students and visitors.
We can facilitate disinfection services as needed for workspaces and public places including HVAC systems and duct work, while meeting rigorous standards with materials proven to destroy the SARS-CoV-2 Virus.
What We Offer
- Assistance in pathogen-related health and safety planning and compliance for both temporary facilities and ongoing operations
- Disinfection program management
- Development and implementation of disinfection protocols
- Development and implementation of confirmation sampling programs
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance oversight of disinfection services including preparation of specifications and review and verification of workplans, chemical selection and applications, waste management and disposal plans
- Development of comprehensive approaches to reduce exposure and properly disinfect developed by our Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs) and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs)
- HVAC system assessments and disinfection
- Reporting and regulatory liaison support
- Community and customer outreach and communication
Geosyntec’s plans and protocols have been developed based on information related to COVID-19 disease biology, SARS-CoV-2 detection methods, worker and public protection, and sample QA/QC consistent with information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, World Health Organization, American Industrial Hygiene Association, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Geosyntec’s General Services Administration (GSA) contract is accessible to all Federal, State, and Municipal agencies during emergency declarations. How to place orders »
Eric Nesbit, P.E.
Eric Nesbit is an environmental engineer providing service to federal clients for 25 years as both an active duty Civil Engineering Corps officer and now as Director of Federal Programs working with DOD, DOE, EPA and other agencies in support of their missions.
Don Goebel is an expert project and technical manager with more than 38 years of experience focused on environmental compliance, remedial management, regulatory assistance, and safety measures for private and public clients, including the DOD, USACE, DOE, EPA and other agencies.