We understand how important successful project results are to public agency clients and their constituents.
Geosyntec works with communities through Brownfield site redevelopment and BRAC programs for safe reuse of land tracts that become available from public and private sources.
At Geosyntec, we understand the business of local government and the daily demands of strict accountability, tight budgets and deadlines, and answering to a diverse range of customers – who are also constituents. We have served municipalities and local/regional agencies throughout the United States continually since our founding in 1983, providing services in environmental consulting, natural resources management, and engineering design and construction management. We work closely with clients to address today’s environmental challenges, such as beneficial reuse of closed landfills and protective strategies for watershed management.
Geosyntec professionals design and implement practical, often innovative solutions that help our clients meet management objectives as well as resolve the site-specific technical challenges. We can expedite a project to alleviate imminent concerns or, conversely, perform a project in phases to meet the annual limitations of a capital improvement program. We have also helped our clients identify funding mechanisms and secure grants to provide needed capital for projects. Geosyntec is accustomed to operating in accord with the contracting and reporting requirements of local governments, and we routinely help clients to meet management goals in many areas, such as minority business utilization and local subcontracting. Our practitioners are also skilled in supporting public relations efforts. For example, we provide technical information to stakeholders and public interest groups in everyday language, and host public meetings that promote understanding and teamwork.
- Site assessment and remediation services
- Environmental management and strategic planning
- Brownfields site redevelopment
- Solid waste management and facility design
- Wastewater management
- Water supply management
- Stormwater and watershed management
- Wetlands protection and restoration
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Environmental site assessment for real estate transactions (due diligence)
- Grant writing and implementation
- Regulatory liaison
- Litigation support
- New York City
- San Diego
- Ann Arundel (MD)
- Dekalb (GA)
- Fulton (GA)
- Indian River (FL)
- Los Angeles (CA)
- Miami-Dade (FL)
- Orange (CA)
- Fresno Metro Flood Control District
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Maryland Port Authority
- Metro. Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Port of Houston Authority